Check Dr. Saundra’s availability by calling Christian Speaker Services at
1-800-871-9012 ext. 40250 or by using their Online Booking Form
With a heart of compassion and a love for encouraging, Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is inspiring audiences to live free from mental limitations, breakthrough emotional ties, rediscover their potential, and maximize their overall well-being. She has merged her Internal Medicine training with her gift for motivating and inspiring to offer a level of health care that leads to total wholeness of the mind, body and spirit.
An honors graduate of Meharry Medical College, Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is a practicing internal medicine physician and is the author of Set Free to Live Free: Breaking Through the 7 Lies Women Tell Themselves (Revell). Her book was awarded EEW magazine’s 2012 Book of the Year Award and was an Editor’s Choice recommended ministry resource by Called magazine. It is available in paperback and e-book version in both English and Dutch at bookstores and online. Her new book Come Empty: Pour Out Life’s Hurts and Receive God’s Healing Love (Lighthouse Publishing of the Carolinas) is now available.
Dr. Saundra enjoys sharing her heart and her passion for seeing people living free at conferences, retreats, and workshops. Her conversational approach is infused with imaginary to help her audience grasp each concept and apply it to their life. Her audiences have included physician conferences, women’s events, corporate healthcare sessions, and career training programs.
Popular Talks Include:
1. Set Free to Live Free: Breaking Through the 7 Lies Women Tell Themselves (gender neutral version also available)
2. I Choose My Best Life: 5 Steps to Having a Life Worth Loving
3. Made to S.O.A.R: Flying Lessons for the Eagle Inside You
4. No More F.E.A.R: 4 Giant Steps into Your Awesomeness
5. Come Empty: Healing for Every Place Life’s Hurt You
6. Timeless Bridges: Connecting with God in a Disconnected World
7. Mommy M.D : Special talk for mom groups
1. It’s Now Time: Going Deeper into Your Potential
2. Shining Stars: Lighting a Path for Others
3. Cultivating A Legacy: Sharing Your Faith With The World
4. Living Free Weekend Retreat
Dr. Saundra and her book have been covered by national media including: MSN, CBS, NPR, Crosswalk, Yahoo, First For Women, and Women’s Day. She is a regular contributing writer for Hope Magazine. (Click Here to visit Media Page)
Dr. Saundra is available for national and international travel to speak at your next event. All fees are negotiable and will be discussed at the time of your event planning session.
Watch Video of Saundra: https://vimeo.com/channels/drdaltonsmith
or contact Christian Speakers Services directly to determine availability