Improve Employee Health • Maximize Productivity • Create a Corporate Wellness Strategy
Are you a CEO, COO, or HR director facing these issues?
- Employees frequently miss work and call in sick
- Poor productivity and effectiveness of your staff in the afternoons
- Excessive fatigue in your workforce affecting their performance
- Large staff turnover with a primary complaint being office stress
- An unhappy and unhealthy workforce
Dr. Saundra can guide you through overcoming these problems. Your office environment no longer has to be powered by a stressed-out and burned-out workforce.
Take the guesswork out of creating a successful corporate wellness plan with evidence-based research to improve your employees’ health and productivity.
By incorporating the latest research on workforce health and burn-out prevention, Dr. Saundra will work with your team to create a customized wellness plan for your business. For example, it is now proven that multi-tasking increases the risk for errors and people are more efficient when they focus their attention on a specific task before moving to the next. Another proven fact is that each employee’s workflow has a rhythm and those who understand their rhythm of work are more creative and more productive.
Dr. Saundra is a board-certified internal medicine physician and international wellness expert featured in numerous media outlets including Prevention, MSNBC, FOX, and is a top 100 medical expert in Good Housekeeping’s Doctors’ Secrets. Her clients understand the dynamics of workforce wellness and learn to apply statistically-proven principles in easy actionable steps.
Companies who work with Dr. Saundra experience the following results:
- Make your workforce more productive – without adding overtime.
- Identify myths your workers believe that hinders their job satisfaction.
- Create a wellness plan that supports a healthy office environment.
- Transform the afternoon lull into a time of sustained energy and creativity.
- Retain your workforce and attract new employees.
Current Packages Available
Wellness Video Training Series
This package includes pre-recorded video sessions to be used with your group. Each video session includes a leader guide and walks your team through the process of de-stressing your workforce.
The series includes:
- Access to the training video sessions
- Exclusive interactive worksheets with key points emphasized
- Leader guide for each session
- Email and/or phone support
- 30 minute Skype or phone planning session
Custom Corporate Wellness Plan
This package includes a customized wellness plan designed by Dr. Dalton-Smith and her team at RESTORASIS to specifically meet the needs of your team. She will meet with your planning group during the pre-launch phase via live webinar to determine the areas affecting employee wellness and design your wellness recovery strategy. She will also work with your team post-launch to ensure all questions are answered and expectations met. She is also available to be onsite to personally train your workforce during the launch of your corporate wellness plan.
Based on the specific needs of your company and number of employees. Please contact the team aat Restorasis to discuss in more detail.