Welcome to the Come Empty Book Launch Team!
Thank you for helping me spread the word about this book of hope and healing. Your participation is critical to helping me get this book into the hands of those who need to hear this message. I truly appreciate your time and I thank God for friends like you.
This page will serve as your primary resource page and will give you all the items you will need to share Come Empty with those within your sphere of influence.
You can purchase Come Empty at http://amzn.to/1zZbeo2.
I believe we serve a God who likes to give good gifts. So during the launch I would like to reward you for your time with a few gift giveaways including (Five $10 e-gift card to Amazon or starbucks, two $25 gift cards to the restaurant of your choice or Amazon, and one $50 gift card of your choice). LOTS of opportunities to be rewarded for sharing hope, not to mention the blessing of knowing you’re strengthening the lives of others. Register for these gifts at the bottom of this page!
Ways that you can help spread the word about Come Empty AND enter the giveaways include:
- Purchase a copy in Kindle or Print of Come Empty for yourself or a friend.
- Review Come Empty on Amazon (It doesn’t matter how many stars you give it. I want your honest opinion. Give details about what you thought about the book. Link is below.)
- Share www.ComeEmpty.com Pre-launch page on Facebook and Twitter.
- Share Come Empty posts and pictures with your friends on your Facebook
- Share Come Empty tweets with your followers on Twitter
- Pin Come Empty pictures on Pinterest
- Review Come Empty on Goodreads (see link below)
- Join Saundra’s Thunderclap campaign to share a special Good Friday social media message of hope (Join Here For Free)
- Review Come Empty on your blog
- Invite Saundra to guest post on your blog
- Invite your friends to the Facebook Come Empty launch party (Sign-up Here)
- Pray for Saundra, pray for each other, and pray for each person who reads a copy of Come Empty. May Jesus be glorified in our efforts to share hope with the hurting, the lost, and the discouraged.
To make it easy to share, below are some pre-made tweets, Facebook content, and graphics you can use. You will also find the book description and author information. If you are using your own content when sharing on social media, please make sure to use the #ComeEmpty hashtag so that we can count your points. To get credit for purchasing copies or writing the reviews please email the link to the review or the receipt from the purchase of the book to [email protected]
Stay connected in the Come Empty Launch Facebook Group. I will share special info on there throughout the launch including new posts, graphics, and tweets as they are created.
About the Author
Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith is a Board Certified internal medicine physician. She shares with audiences nationwide on the topics of eliminating limiting emotions, finding grace in difficult places, and experiencing personal renewal by drawing near to God.
Click To Tweet
[Tweet “Hope is a deposit bearing witness of God’s goodness to come. #ComeEmpty”]
[Tweet “Let Jesus speak words of healing into every place life has hurt you. #ComeEmpty”]
[Tweet “Emptiness cannot remain an option in the presence of a loving God. #ComeEmpty”]
[Tweet “Loving well takes practice on imperfect recipients. #ComeEmpty”]
[Tweet “It is not enough to simply survive. Jesus came so you could experience abundant life. #ComeEmpty”]
Sample Facebook Posts
- Emptiness is not a hindrance to God, but an opportunity. In the midst of the void lies capacity. Come Empty…leave overflowing. #ComeEmpty www.ComeEmpty.com
- When Jesus speaks, things happen. Hope is renewed. Purpose is realized. Peace is obtained. Fear is dispelled. Joy is birthed. Healing occurs. #ComeEmpty www.ComeEmpty.com
- Pain demands to be relieved, and how you find relief will determine the ultimate outcome. Scarred or healed. Broken or whole. #ComeEmpty www.ComeEmpty.com
- From what or to whom are you running? Running is only healthy if it leads you to a place of strength. Let your running take you back to the beginning. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. #ComeEmpty www.ComeEmpty.com
- Loving well is a battle position, trusting hard is another, and forgiveness is a position of great power. #ComeEmpty www.ComeEmpty.com