I had the pleasure of chatting with my friend Kimberley Payne on her Health Matters Podcast about why intentional rest is important.
About the Show
In this episode, we talk about the effects sleep deprivation have on your overall health and wellbeing. I share tips to help you improve your sleep quality and secrets to help you optimize your health by incorporating intentional rest in your schedule.
You Will Learn:
1. How important is sleep to our overall health and wellbeing?
2. What are some of the side effects of sleep deprivation?
3. Is there a difference between sleep and rest?
4. What is intentional rest? AND Why is intentional rest needed?
5. What can someone do to help them sleep better starting tonight?
Take 20 minutes, set aside your laptop, grab a cup of coffee or a snack and learn how intentional rest can help optimize your health.
CLICK HERE to listen to podcast