I Choose My Best Life is the website of Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith. The contents of this site is the intellectual property of Dr. Dalton-Smith. You are welcome to share via the provided social media links. Any quotes from the site should be properly cited.
Occasionally guest posts are published. Any guest post will be clearly marked and the views contained therein are that of the author.
Comments left by others, however, may or may not reflect the views of this site. For this reason, we reserve the right to delete any post which are in any way offensive.
The content of this website is overseen by Dr. Dalton-Smith and her team. The majority of the material posted is written by Dr. Dalton-Smith and the opinions expressed are purely her own.
The owner of this website may, on occasion, accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This compensation will never affect whether or not a product is personally recommended to you. Dr. Dalton-Smith will only recommend products she believes in.
Advertisements will at times be shared on this website directly or via a third party ad network.
This website uses affiliate links. Links are provided for your convenience. You are not required to purchase anything via these affiliate links. When you make a purchase using an affiliate link, we may receive a small percentage of the sale at no cost to you. This is a common practice to help offset the substantial costs of running and maintaining a website that provides information for free.
In the instance of a sponsored post, the owner of this website is compensated to provide an opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though Dr. Dalton-Smith, as the owner of this website, receive compensation occasionally for posts or advertisements, she always gives an honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
Amazon Associates Disclosure:
Dr. Dalton-Smith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
This website does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Copyright 2017 Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith | I Choose My Best Life | All Rights Reserved.
The content of this website, including photographs, is protected by copyright. All content was either written by Dr. Dalton-Smith and owned by her or attributed to the appropriate guest writer. Photographs are either her personal property, provided to her by the owner of the content in the case of guest writers, or downloaded with permission from an online image site. Please do not use the content of this website without proper permission.
Allowed Use of Content:
If printable files are provided in a post, you can save them to your computer to print whenever you like. Please do not host them electronically on another website by or other means.
You can link directly to a page or post on my website with a clear link back to it in order to share my content with others. If I have provided a file, please do not link directly to the file itself.
If you quote any of the content from my site, please make sure the excerpt is brief and that a clear link back to the original source is provided.
Improper Use of Content:
Please do not sell any content provided on my site.
You may not copy, save, print and or distribute any of the content without written permission from Dr. Dalton-Smith.
Please do not electronically host any of the content provided on this site.
To request permission to use any content on this site, please send a request using the Contact Page. Include a detailed explanation of your request.
This policy is valid from May 1, 2017
Portions of this policy were generated using www.disclosurepolicy.org.
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
- we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
- we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we, I Choose My Best Life and Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at the end of this policy.
- Personal Data we collect via our websites IChooseMyBestLife.com, RestQuiz.com and DrDaltonSmith.com (the “Website”)
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the following ways:
- When you sign-up to receive free content, including eBooks, videos, and free courses
- When you sign-up to receive your personalized quiz results
- When you comment on a blog post
- When you submit a contact inquiry
- When you purchase goods or services
Types of Personal Data Collected:
Any Personal Data which you provide to us in the free text box of the contact form
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of our services;
- process and respond to your applications;
- respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
- improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third parties may include social media advertising platforms. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss, destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15, please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7.Access to and control over your Personal Data.
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email info@IChooseMyBestLife.com:
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who it could be disclosed to;
- ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
- ask us to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
9. Transfers of your Personal Data
No data is passed to organizations outside of the scope of business related to I Choose My Best Life
10. Contact Us
Email for Privacy Questions: Info@IChooseMyBestLife.com
This policy was last updated May 30, 2018.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided by Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith in this website, published works, radio interviews, or other related communication is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website or in related communication. For specific professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment please see your doctor.